Casa de los Filipinos, Caserío de Filipinas (House of the Philippine, hamlet of Philippines)
Predio actual de la Escuela Nº 47, del barrio Capurro, delimitado por avenida Capurro, Juan María Gutiérrez y rambla Baltasar Brum (Present premises of School Nº 47, of the Capurro neighbourhood, demarcated by Capurro Avenue, Juan María Gutierrez St. and Baltasar Brum boulevard).
Others National monument
Burial place Settlement Place of confinement Slave market
- The plot N° 56.536 belongs at present to School N° 47 and to the Kindergarten of Capurro N° 237, both public -The plots N° 56.466, 56.467 and 110225 belong to an alcohol refinery property of ANCAP  ANCAP: National Administration of Fuels, Alcohol and Portland
The Caserío de los Negros was built as a site for quarantine of the blacks brought by the Royal Company of Philippines in 1788-1789.
- Identified as Memory Site of Uruguay in the framework of the project “The Slave Route in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay”
- Declaration of Historic Monument for the architectural remains and vestiges that form the so called "Caserío de los Negros", plots N° 56466, N° 56467 and N°110225, located in ANCAP’s alcohol plant, in the area of Capurro 22 March 2007 by Resolution 271/2007.
- Extension of the declaration of National Historic Monument re: “Caserío de los Negros", incorporating plot N° 56536 (premises of School N° 47 Washington Betrán - Romildo Risso and the Kindergarten N° 237 of Capurro) 12 September 2013 by Resolution N° 579/013